PDS-88 SOLID STATE™ SHREDDER
The Proton PDS-88 Solid State™ Media Shredder is the perfect combination of office shredder, disintegrator and industrial shredder. It has the capability to shred several types of media, including solid state drives, CDs/DVDs, USB drives and more. Plus, it’s packed nicely into an office shredder body. With an easy to use control panel docked at the top of the shredder and safety features that allow users to visibly watch media get destroyed by the several interlocking shredder teeth, the PDS-88 is the perfect solution to solid state & media destruction.
Just plug into a standard outlet, insert your media through the large media flap or the small media chute, and watch as the shredder automatically destroys the material in minutes. Operators are protected by the transparent chute covers to avoid any potential safety hazards. The i-control panel integrated into the face of the shredder makes destruction an incredibly easy process.
- Meets DoD, NSA, NIST, HIPAA and PCI standards
- Shreds solid state drives, smart phones, flash media, optical media, USB sticks, credit cards and more
- Automatic reverse starts upon completion of shred cycle
- Push button control panel allows for one step operation
- Particle size: 0.15″W x 0.598″L (3.8 mm x 15.2 mm
- Feed opening: 7 in (17.78 cm)
- Power: 120 V/60 Hz/20 Amps or 220 V/50 Hz/Motor is 2.6 HP
- Collection volume: 14 Gallons (53 Liters)
- Cutting capacity per hour (approximately): 75-80 SSDs, 500 USB sticks/drives, 100 Cell Phones or 1500 CD/DVDs
- Transparent cover allows viewing during operation without risk of injury
- Able to destroy SSD Drives, Smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, credit cards, CDs/DVDs & USB sticks.
- Specially designed cutting cylinders to destroy a variety of media devices.
- Auto-Reverse is enacted to ensure complete destruction of all inserted media.
- Small media destruction chute and larger media destruction flap built in for safe, efficient feeding.
- An easy to use control panel resides on the top of the unit that allows users to push a button for all operations.
- The control panel also indicates the status of the shredder, whether it is running through, standby or in auto-reverse.
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- DoD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
- NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- California Senate Bill 1386
- Meets E-3 Security Requirements
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- CE Standards
|Dimensions||37.5’H x 22.6’W x 24’D
(95.25cm x 57.40cm x 60.96cm)
|Manufacturer Name||Proton PDS-88 Solid State|
|Security Level DIN 66399||E-3 / O-3|
|Cutting Capacity per Hour||100 Mobile Phones
500 USB Sticks
|Throat Width||7 Inches|
|Bin Volume||14 Gallons|
|Noise Level||65 dB(A)|
|Dimensions||37.5”H x 22.5”W x 24”D|
|Particle Size||0.15”W x 0.598”L|
|Particle Size||0.15”W x 0.598”L
(3.8mm x 15.2mm)
|Cutting Capacity per Hour||75-80 SSDs
500 USB Sticks
100 Cell Phones
|Feed Opening||7” (17.78cm)|
|Bin Volume||14 Gallons (53L)|
|Volume||7 Gallons (26.5L)|
|Motor||2.6 HP (1.94Kw)|
|Power||120V / 60Hz / 20 Amps(Dedicated Line)
|Dimensions||37.5”H x 22.6”W x 24”D (95.25cm x 57.40cm x 60.96cm)|
|Weight||260 lbs (117.93 kg)|