Hard Disk Erasure
Hard Disk Erasure is the method of securely remove data from hard disk while keeping the hard drive functioning or reusable. If you need to erase the data on a SCSI, IDE/PATA, SATA, laptop or SAS hard drive and then reuse or recycle hard drive, Data Devices’ line of DOD-approved hard drive erasers overwrite and erase the data on the drive, ensuring complete data security. The DOD-approved application WipeOutoverwrites and erases the drive 8 times. This guarantees the original data on the drive is unrecoverable to Department of Defense specifications. These units come standard with WipeOut Fast, which provides fast and comprehensive erasure. Our line of hard drive erasers and duplicators also supports solid state flash memory.
DT Asia provides an ISO 9001 Certified for high quality Secure Electronic Data Erasure Services on any storage media such as PATA, SATA, or SCSI. There are many options of hard disk erasure. One of it is Software Erase, by overwriting the sector of the disk with a new value with certain amount of passes to ensure that the data is harder to recover. But we also provides a better option than software erase, “Secure Erase” which initiate the drive internal secure erase command, security erase unit, based on the ATA specification by the T13 technical committee.
If you have any request on data removing / restoring and degaussing, especially Hard Disk Erasure, please contact DT Asia for a help.
- Kindly contact us for more details.
- Or visit our website to find out more service and products
You can further inquire following service from DT Asia: IT asset disposal, line of sight, on-site, secure data destruction,Degaussing service in Singapore, Degausser in Singapore,NSA degausser Singapore,US DoD degausser Singapore,IT security.
What is Degaussing?
Degaussing is a separate process from the computer system. It is a process that utilizes a machine to produce a strong electromagnetic field that destroys magnetically recorded data on a magnetic media. (E.g. hard disk and tape media…)
Who and Why degaussing is needed for your media?
• Radio/Television broadcasters: enables expensive tapes to be re-used.
• Computer departments of corporations: allows re-use of back up tapes and safe disposal of information from PC hard drives.
• Data Storage Companies: data no longer needed can be easily and efficiently erased.
• Defense Organisations: confidential and top secret information can be erased.
• CCTV Operators: allows VHS tapes to be re-used again and again.
• Audio/Video duplicators: allows re-use of any production over runs and returned out of date tapes.
• Financial Services: Banks and insurance companies can use a degausser to re-use magnetic media for voice logging systems.
• Emergency Services: Re-use tapes used in voice logging systems.
• Hospitals: erase sensitive information held on magnetic media, such as patient records no longer required.
• Universities: allows student records that are no longer needed to be erased.