Proton Hard disk drive Degaussers
Proton T-4 Hard disk drive Degausser
• T-4 complies with DoD requirements for destroying classified information on magnetic media and is on the NSA EPL. (October 2009)
• Independent tests indicate an Effective Magnetic Field (EMF) of 40,000 gauss and 13,330 Oersteds over 2.5 times the power of existing NSA test levels.
• Lightweight enables table top or floor operation.
• Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
• Destruction of confidential, sensitive and classified data is in accordance with recognized standards and provides compliance under FACTA, HIPAA, GLB, DPA, etc.
• Confidence that data on high density hard drives is rendered unavailable and unusable.• Minimal training and simplicity of use.• Fits easily into existing operations.
Proton T-1.5 Hard disk drive Degausser
- Packs a punch – Strongest drawer style degausser available today, producing an effective magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla, capable of erasing up to 3 TB hard disks
- Peace of mind – Meets data sanitization standards set by NIST & DoD
- Hassle-free – Simple one touch button starts the swift degaussing process
The new Proton T-1.5 is a drawer style degausser that destroys data on hard drives and other magnetic media to help organizations protect sensitive information and stay in compliance with various Government regulations for data sanitization.
The T-1.5 is automatic, light weight and simple to use so it will fit easily into existing operations.
An effective magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla makes it the strongest drawer style degausser available today capable of erasing 3 TB drives.
As hard drive and other magnetic media densities increase, the T-1.5 will continue to be the ultimate guard against data loss that can lead to costly data breaches.